Where are the main scrollbars?

Throughout my experience with figma, i can’t help but notice that in main containers throughout the “browseable” sections of the app there’s a distinct lack of basic scrollbars. I think that is pretty inaccessible. Sure, mouse wheel, keyboard navigation, and/or swipes can get you far, but not that far. You didn’t account for cases when mouse wheel/touchscreen/keyboard breaks or means of using it get more complicated. Please add the scrollbars in “browseable” sections like:

• Recent/Drafts
  • Community
  • Settings
    and others not mentioned here.
2 Likes

Seriously people, that’s an a11y issue that affects everyone
(please also vote for this image, not just like this post)

2 Likes

How about to bring good old scrollbars back?
Please spare our mouse wheels from wiping to holes

1 Like

Hello,
when showing prototypes, not everyone notices that the flows may be hidden. I think showing a scrollbar would be a good idea. What do you think?
scrollbar

1 Like

Hi all,

I’ve seen older posts asking about this but wondered if there has been any development since then.

I’d like a reactive scrollbar for my page that responds to scrolling down a list of items in the scroll group - please note that it needs to be responsive to the scroll of the other items - the solution of adding a drag on the scrollbar itself is insufficient for this purpose. :slight_smile:

Is there a way to do this yet?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, I am working on this project and i am new to this like really new to this, I have generated this wireframe and when i run it, my navigation bar at the top and bottom bar stays consistent but the thing is, they are transparent like when i scroll down the items that go up on the screen are seen flow through the nav bar. Not only that, i chose the frame as android large but when i run it on android that frame is too big and the items have to be scrolled even though i don’t know how to set scrolling or the fact that i did that.