Webpage URL preview

I lack functionality. When I paste a link to a board, I expect to see a preview card, not just the link text.
Alternatively, you could make the context menu either a preview card or just the link text when you insert it.

I also want to post a link to external sources in conjunction with any FigJam element

Thank you. All in all, everything is super!

2 Likes

One of the nice reasons of using Mural & Miro is to brainstorm, take notes and reference important pages. URL preview, including editing title & description, would definitely help with this!

1 Like

Would really appreciate web links pasted into Figjam turning into visual preview cards using web content from the linked website, like in Miro and Milanote.

Love the product and already prefer it over the others, but this is the one key feature lacking for my use. Me and my team will usually share links to relevant web articles and examples, and it would be really nice to have them in our Figjam boards as visual content and hyper-linked content.

Links previews seem to work now, but it’s not possible to resize the items unfortunately

Please Figma, add the resize feature for link previews. That would be really appreciated.

1 Like

The ability to edit the title would be very helpful. Often links are posted to internal resources, even though a preview isn’t generated, I’d still like to display the links on the preview tile for consistency with the public links, but the titles are often “Redirecting” or something similar and not helpful to identifying the content.