1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
When I try to give my arrow a color I’ve noticed that the color is less saturated than the initial one. Is it intentional? I believe the user should have an option. Therefore I suggest adding some additional settings for users who might be interested in it.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in a desktop app or a specific browser, or both?
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
I run Figma on MacBook Pro Retina