Remove White or transparent background in Figma

Hi , Could you any one tell me short cut key or process to remove white background or transparent cells to get only image in Figma . Hope you understand the my problem .

ex img attached .

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Menu ⟩ Object ⟩ Remove fill
Mac: Opt + /
Windows: Alt + /

1 Like

Hi tank, Thanks for your replay . After pressing shortcut key or Remove fill then image also invisible . Tried with this attached image and different images same result losing imaes also completely .

Do you want to remove the background from the image? Then you can use a mask or plugins, for example, Remove BG.

Hi again , Thanks for response . May i know how can you remove the bg in attached image. You given good plugin but in designeing that plug in pricing very high even in learning .

I do not see your attached image.

Figma also has a global search where you can find any other plugins for removing backgrounds from images.

Hi , I am attaching images links here, Actually removing bg for this kind of very easy but i forgot how to do that . If i paste below images i can see these bg white or transparent cells .

thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Perfect , thanks for sharing

I hate doing the background image removal, it’s too hard.

1 Like

Personally, I found blogs from figma to be quite useful. You can find them on their website.

But since you’re looking for an image background change, I would suggest you to use other tools like erase.bg and slazzer. They are easier to use.

Yes, several free websites offer the removal of photo backgrounds. I would suggest trying erase.bg as it is the safest free website which I have come across.

Remove background from images of humans, animals or objects and download high-resolution images for free. You can also edit photos as you like. It also supports developers in removing image backgrounds through API.

Hi bob, it’s not hard. Let me suggest to you an online tool that will remove background in a single click. I would advise using new-age technology products like http://erase.bg for this task because it is easy to use and gives quick results. You can go to their website and use it for free. It takes 5 seconds to convert an image using http://erase.bg :slight_smile:

I prefer this product over Adobe photoshop whenever I need to remove the image background. Check out their blogs on Free background removal – erase.bg

Here are some additional tips for removing backgrounds in Figma:

• If the image has a complex background, you may need to combine the Remove BG plugin, the Magic Wand tool, and the Eraser tool to get a clean result.

• If the image has a lot of small details, you may want to zoom in to get a better view of the background.

• If you remove a transparent background, you may need to set the Fill colour of the image to fine before exporting it.

But in my case, Whenever I need to erase the picture backdrop, Adobe Photoshop is the program that I turn to most often.

Here are some of the advantages of using Adobe Photoshop to remove image backgrounds:

• Powerful tools: Photoshop offers a variety of powerful tools that can be used to remove backgrounds, including the Quick Action tool, the Magic Wand Tool, and the Pen Tool.

• Precise control: Photoshop gives you precise control over removing the background. You can use the Magic Wand Tool to select the experience with a high degree of accuracy and the Pen Tool to create a vector mask that will hide the experience with precision.

• Transparency support: Photoshop supports transparency, so you can save the image with a transparent background. This allows you to place the image in any location that you want.

You’ll find a comprehensive guide on removing background paths at https://pathedits.com/blogs/tips/tagged/background-removal if you want to learn more.