Prototyping Scrollbar

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way to prototype a scrollbar on Figma so that it moves in tandem with your mouse? I know there is a frame selection option that allows for vertical and horizontal scrolling within, but that not seemed to work when I’ve tried to prototype my scrollbar.

Thank you so much in advance. Would greatly appreciate help on this :slight_smile:

1 Like

@tank666 Thanks for the sharing
That works between two frames
But how would you do it if you have 5 items in the same frame like your text but three vertical scrolling and two horizontal scrolling? So you can’t use the interactions Navigate to

Thanks,

@tank666 Thank you for sharing this! How could you do the same prototyping but with SCROLLING your mouse instead of dragging? Is this possible?

@biboc, in this case, two frames are not enough. You will need to create as many frames as there can be different combinations. Therefore, to demonstrate how the prototype works, one example is enough.

Ok it is what I thought, would be so nice to be able to do these interaction within one frame :slight_smile:

@Veronika_Kailich, unfortunately, there is no easy way to do this in Figma. It will be easier to create an example of a custom scroll using HTML/CSS or through other services.