MindMap Figjam - Collapse (Hide/Show)

I can’t seem to find a way to Hide all lower levels of my mind maps. I click on the arrows, and nothing happens.

It’s making a mess. I can’t use it for practical reasons, presentation-wise it’s kinda frustrating. Is there any viable way already for me to do it?

If it’s yet to come, please do it :heart_eyes: it’s a game changer for me and many others who are still waiting for it

2 Likes

Hi there,

Thank you for providing feedback! I will share this with our internal team. Your input is highly valued, and we will take it into consideration for future enhancements.

Thanks,
Toku

2 Likes

Thank you Toku for your kind words
Please also share with them that I really appreciate the time and energy you guys put into the program in general
It’s always a pleasure using Figma and FigJam to design things. You guys rock!

1 Like

Thank YOU for the warm and kind words! I also shared your messages to our product teams as well.

Let’s keep happy design!
Toku

2 Likes

I just recently found FigJam because Google was retiring Jamboard. Just started using it today to make mind maps, and yes, I am also looking for a way to group and collapse lower levels. So far this has been a really awesome tool!

1 Like

I spent 3 days comparing Miro, FigJam and Lucid. Finally I upgradeed my FigJam account, now im waiting for this feature. It will be awesome for presentations, please.

1 Like

My man Javier, let’s spread the word out there and get people to come here show the caring support we have for this cause! Bless ya

This sums it up, Julian! There would be no match for other applications presentationwise if we had a tool to actually collapse and show our ideas! Thanks for the support on the cause

Yes please. It’s very limiting to use mind maps without collapse feature :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very much needed. Native mind map is great but collapse is a-must.

1 Like

Hey Toku any updates on the product teams’ side?

Tell them that it DEFINITELY means A LOT to all of us from the community, we that are waiting for the ability to collapse on the mindmap feature

Also, me personally when I look into more amazing and mind-blowing stuff that has been released over the years, I think this will be an easy challenge for them.

Peace be upon you brother

Hey there,

Unfortunately nothing we can share at the moment! Our product team acknowledged the feedback. While we cannot guarantee it, our team may consider this for future enhancements.

Thanks for your understanding,
Toku

1 Like