LAUNCHED: Limited list of possible options while creating instance swap properties

In “list controls,” I have local component options. It will be right if I choose the unselected checkbox or the more-horiz (three-dot icon). But it will be incorrect if I choose placeholders for images. Regarding, Figma allows you to choose anything you want (except an instance of themselves, but it’s given on the list and if you choose it, you get an error message).

When creating component variants, I want to limit the number of choices in the swap instance. It will prevent design system/UI kit user errors and also decrease the number of variants.

I think the solution might be for the customer to be able to define a limited list of possible options while creating instance swap properties.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @All,

Thank you for your patience! We’ve improved the component properties experience with your feedback in mind. Learn more here!