How to migrate external teams inside an organization?

Hi!

Recently we decided to update our teams to organisation plan. We decided to try it on 1 of our 3 teams at first and then, if everything is fine, we would transfer other teams.

We did it, but now we cannot understand how to transfer other teams :slight_smile:

And now we stuck it the situation when two of our teams is outside of organization (with Professional plan).

Every editor on these teams is already member of our organisation (as editor too). It’s projects and files outside of it. And both of the teams are on Professional plan.

How can we transfer our team inside our organization?

P.S.: we created ticket on this in support, but received no answer #397990

4 Likes

Hi @Dmitryevt
Have you found a way to do this? We have the same issue and it seems Figma support takes its time to reply :face_with_monocle:

Same problem here

Hi ! Is this problem have answer ? I try to do the same but don’t succeed yet :slight_smile:

I also have this issue. :frowning:

I’ve never done it before but it seems possible by going to your desired team, click on the dropdown, next to its name and then on View settings

and from there, at the bottom of the list you’ve got an option to transfer team, once clicked it will prompt a modal with steps to fulify the transfer

Hope it helped