How can I create and share prototype without the pager?

Hi everyone!
Everytime I push the play button to check my prorotype (or open the link in a browser), there are those automatic left/right arrows and counter on the bottom. I don’t need it, it just confuses the user. My project is not a presentation, it’s like a website, there’s no specific logical order between the pages. All my pages are accessible by the interactions I’ve created – I would like the user to use only my buttons.
Whether I set the home page as the flow starting point or not, the pager is still there.
How can I avoid it?
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch. From what I gather, you’re looking to hide the Figma UI in your prototype. You can do so by pressing the “@” key. To copy the prototype link, use “cmd” (or “ctrl” for Windows) + “L”. When you share this link with your prototype viewers, the pagers and other Figma UI elements should not be visible. For more detailed instructions, please refer to this guide: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/articles/19790203466263-Test-your-prototypes-with-UserTesting#h_01HHFXYJEQ0KD0P3QCF9XPE5W3.

I hope this information is helpful to you!

Thanks,
Toku

1 Like