Hide Shared Users?

Why can shared users see other shared users on the file? I want the user list to be private to the file creator.

2 Likes

I disagree. My team often works on a shared file together and I need to follow different people, not just the file creator.

1 Like

Thanks for keeping this topic alive. This is the default setting, and fine when working in a team. The point is I want a “private” setting for sharing with external (non-team users) so they can’t communicate or even see each other. A simple “view-only” share setting like every other cloud platform would work.

2 Likes

Good to see there’s still one thread still open with this topic…Figma keeps closing these chats even though it’s quite a big flaw and they haven’t bothered to resolve it. It’s also a huge privacy issue. As an agency owner, I don’t want clients to be able see my designers names or them working on the file in real time.

At the very least, they have a different type of link you can generate for external users/presentation purposes. This is the one thing stopping me from using Figma. I keep checking back hoping they’ve addressed it but they haven’t. So bad.

1 Like

Hey. To have better control over what clients see, I typically duplicate the design file and then share this duplicate version with them.

yeah I figured that would be the only work around but doesn’t it mean you have to generate a new link each time? Feels tedious.