Figma prototype showing white spaces

For some reason whenever I’m viewing my prototype, I’m seeing a white background over some parts of my designs. Not sure what’s the reason, but it’s consistent whether I’m viewing it on my desktop app or web app.

I included an image of how it looks within the prototype view vs how it looks in the actual design.

Hey there @Ajay_Dindayal this definitely looks strange. Are you able to share a link to the file by chance? Also can you confirm if this happens in both the browser and the desktop app? Lastly, if you could check your file in outline mode (command+y) to make sure there’s not some hidden element/frame that would be great too. Let me know, thanks! :slight_smile:

It happens in both browser and desktop app like mentioned. I checked outline mode and nothing in stands out in particular, so not sure if the problem exists due to that.

Here’s a link to the prototype:

Oops sorry I missed that you mentioned that. Took a quick look at the prototype and I’m not seeing this on my end. Curious does changing the view settings within the prototype have an effect on this at all? It looks like it might be a strange rendering bug/issue

Doesn’t make a difference when changing the view settings within the prototype. I’m wondering if it could be an internet issue (not causing everything to render)

Hi @Ajay_Dindayal ,

Yeah, I also took a quick look but it was fine on my end too. Could you check the supported browser setup if you haven’t?

If the problem persists, please reach out directly to the support team with a copy of your file: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Please make sure you use the email associated with your Figma account, include links to the file in question, and share access with support-share@figma.com. Don’t worry, inviting us to view your file won’t impact your billing.

Thanks,
Toku