Feature Request: Scrolling Controls and Scroll Smoothing Options in Prototype View

As an avid user of Figma, I’ve found the platform to be incredibly powerful for designing and prototyping user interfaces. However, I’ve noticed that there’s room for improvement when it comes to managing scrolling interactions within prototypes.

Specifically, I believe that the addition of scrolling controls and scroll smoothing options would greatly enhance the presentation of prototypes, providing designers with more control over the user experience they are trying to simulate.

Scrolling Controls:
The ability to add scrolling controls to frames or elements within prototypes would allow designers to create more interactive and dynamic experiences. This feature would enable users to simulate scrolling behavior more accurately, particularly in cases where precise control over the scroll position is necessary.

Scroll Smoothing Options:
Introducing scroll smoothing options would further improve the realism of prototypes by adding a more polished and natural feel to scrolling interactions. By adjusting parameters such as scroll speed and acceleration, designers would be able to fine-tune the scrolling experience to better match the behavior of real-world applications and websites.

I believe that these enhancements would not only benefit designers by providing them with more tools to create realistic prototypes but also improve the overall usability and effectiveness of the Figma platform.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your idea! We greatly value your feedback, and we would like to gauge the reaction of other members in the community. We may consider it for future enhancements!

Thanks,
Toku