LAUNCHED: Embed Video Files

It would be wonderful to be able to add video files. I am holding a critique and screenshots are good but I want my team to be able to watch the recording of the experience for even more insight.

22 Likes

Ability to place small videos, sometimes in order to create moodboards I have screenshots, pictures, mostly images BUT sometimes I do have small tiny videos. ie: microinteractions of an app, UX animations, etc…

6 Likes

We are designing a user journey and I would love to embed a video of an interaction

6 Likes

I feel like I am a good usecase for figjam as I’ve been using miro for the past 3 years.

I’m considering figjam but its lacking parity with miro. A very important feature would be the ability to embed youtube clips, spotify audio tracks, soundcloud audio tracks etc. its difficult to ‘jam’ about an interactive product with still images alone

5 Likes

It would be nice to have such functionality in figma as well: video files or embed elements (maps, video, music etc). Use cases: animated backgrounds for landings or a prototype that represents how an explainer will work etc

11 Likes

Agree!

2 Likes

100% we need it

2 Likes

Basic and essential !

3 Likes

Video and/or gif files would be great. I am migrating off of InVision and I had converted all the .mov files I had to .gif and have hundreds of useful gifs to migrate into Figma.

3 Likes

It would be nice to have the posibility to upload or embed a video file into a Figjam Board.

1 Like

Lets get some Love on this, Anima doesnt work well and nobody has time to rebuild a prototype in another plaform. LETS GO FIGMA!!! :rocket:

4 Likes

this is super critical for brainstorming and design jams so we can do our “lightning talk” reference gathering.

especially for highly interactive media being able to moodboard with video is essential

Fully Agree. Would love video embedded and Spotify playlists. This feature parity with Miro and Mural needs to catch up to be a contender.

Game changer if this was possible.

So they just solve the embed problem which is nice. But I would still would like to be able to insert a video of my own. That would make it super convenient.

2 Likes

Having the ability to add video to a FigJam would be great for sharing UX research or user testing moments in workshops.

3 Likes

we absolutely need it!

1 Like

Yes! I would love to be able to add videos please!

1 Like

It’s here!!! You can now embed MP4 and MOV video files directly in FigJam! :tada: