To edit multiple variables at once:
- Open any collection from the Variables modal.
- Select multiple variables by using keyboard shortcuts:
- Hold ⌘ Command / Control and click to select individual variables
- Hold Shift and click to select a range of variables
- Right-click a selected variable and click Edit variables.
- From the Edit variables modal, you can:
- Scope variables, if supported by the variable type
- Hide variables from publishing
but when I try that it deselect all but the single variable that is right clicked. Any soution?