Control nested components properties

Please make it possible to control which properties of nested components (atoms) can be used in higher components (molecules).

What if I use same nested component in different objects and I don’t need some properties in both of them?

What if I don’t need some booleans which is part of variants of that atom in molecule?

Please fix it, thank you.

2 Likes

And by the way it would be very nice if you’ll hide everything before last word which comes after last slash. Or make it possible to rename
dadsds

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Reorder nested porperties

Hey Dmitry, thank you for raising this feature request. Could you give me more information on this? I am not sure if I am understanding first request correctly.
Also, I’ve merged the third one with a similar, so you can vote on the main page.

For example.

I have Icon Button with 5 different types and 3 sizes: Small, Medium and Large. And I use this Icon Button as a nested item inside some Bar, and I want to have an option to change icons, however size and type of Button must be forbidden to change and always be Ghost and Large.

Just add checkboxes like this

6 Likes

Got it! Thank you for explaining.

1 Like

When can we expect such functionality? By implementation looks like not a difficult task.