Cannot export individual frame?

Hi, I am having a hard time exporting this individual frame. It only says “exporting” but nothing happen. I couldn’t find the exported file on my folders :confused: What to do?

@Krizza_Joy Try reloading the tab, or quitting and reopening Figma, and then trying again.

1 Like

Ive tried it already but nothing happen :confused: maybe I will try it again.

@Krizza_Joy are you getting any errors? Or is it just stuck showing Exporting…
Does “Exporting…” disappear?

it only say “exporting” then disappear :confused:

@Krizza_Joy If you are using the desktop app, try using the browser to export. If you are already using the browser - try the app. This often helps.

2 Likes

oh I didn’t think about that. okay, ill gonna try it. thanks! :smiley:

Thanks for the helpful advice! It worked! :smiley:

1 Like

I found the same thing today using Chrome on MacOS. It may be due to a change in Chrome, but Figma now exports an image without any mime type (filetype). So this means that the image IS downloaded, but:

• it is located in a subfolder in Downloads/blobwww.figma.com
  • has a gibberish hex name like “b37ddcde-3946-4d53-98cf-9c85c0d24deb” with no file extension.

If you can find this file, you can rename it with the correct file extension - e.g. “foo.png” and it should be fine.
It’s very annoying though, so I hope there’s a better solution

Hi, I’m still experiencing this problem.
My Figma isn’t exporting my frames. When I click multiple times, the “exporting…” sign appears but then disappears. There are no files in downloads or anywhere else.

I’ve worked on my entire project using the browser, so I didn’t have the app. After reading your solutions, I also tried downloading the app. However, every time I click the ‘download the app’ button, a blank page opens and nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hey @Alejandro_Dhers, sorry for any disruption in your work!

I am not seeing this issue on my end. Can you share if you’re seeing any error messages on your end? Is it happening in the browser, desktop app or both?

Can you clear out the cache. Here are some information to troubleshoot: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040523973-Troubleshooting-checklist 1

Also please try to force-quit and open Figma in a new browser window (or force-quit the Figma Desktop app and restart it.)

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, happy to help out further.