Bulk design via mirroring

That’s a great idea, I especially like the comparison to multi-cursors in code editors, that makes a lot of sense. Although there is no solution at the moment that is exactly like you described, there are multiple techniques that currently allow you to make different bulk changes:

1. Obviously components (and styles). Making a change to the main component would propagate this change to all its instances. In the case of screens that wouldn’t work as you frequently need to move objects around in individual screens and components wouldn’t allow that, but if you wanted to simply add a new icon to the sidebar, making this sidebar a component would be a perfect solution.

In case the object you want to make changes to is not a component yet, but you want to make it into one — you can do that in one click with my plugin Master. Just select this object in all screens and run Create Component from Objects command. It seems like I’m mentioning Master plugin in your threads all the time, but it’s just surprisingly relevant. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2. Check out plugins such as Similayer, Select Similar, Select Layers and the default commands in the Edit menu (Select all with same…). They allow you to select similar objects on different frames. Want to select all red layers with rounded corners? No problem, these plugins could help you with that. And then you can make any changes you want to the selected layers.

3. If you want to add an object to multiple screens, plugins such as Copypasta and Multipaste can do it.

4. Want to change multiple texts at the same time? Change Text and Bunch Text Changer plugins would help.