Bug Auto Layout and components overflowing containers

@Figma_Support, bug is STILL there

1 Like

My team is still experiencing this as well. While our design team has the patience (for now) and Figma prowess to fix it, others within the company are not receiving it as well.

1 Like

@Figma_Support BUG. STILL. THERE.

1 Like

@Figma_Support please Fix asap. It’s annoying!

1 Like

@Figma_Support can we have an acknowledgment here ATLEAST? Like working on it / sorry for the inconvenience? What’s taking so long to address for a software that’s meant to help others solve complex design problems-

1 Like

What it can help is, as I mentioned before guys, open a support request, it will be way faster. Bug Auto Layout and components overflowing containers - #11 by Mojo
The more they stack, more visibility to the problem

1 Like

just in case, reporting here too, that bug is still there @Figma_Support

1 Like

I can’t believe this bug still exists after config. Super annoying! I’ve had this for months @Figma_Support

1 Like

@Figma_Support :thinking:

3 Likes

@Figma_Support

3 Likes

One year later @Figma_Support and this is still a major problem

2 Likes

2024 and still the bug

2 Likes

Hey there
I noticed a similar problem on our project, when I tried to detect the root of the problem, I noticed that one of our teammates had done something wrong.

that was it: the whole auto layout was set to “Hug content” and on the other hand, the component inside of it were set to “Fill container”, so Figma couldn’t see the proper logic to calculate. To fix this, you just need to change of them.

generally Figma changes one of them, according to the last change to prevent this bug, but sometimes it goes wrong and runs to a bug.

I guess it will solve your problem too, and there will be no more jumpy-jumpy auto layouts or components or text layers :wink:

cheers