- Sometimes I’ll resize it either via the scale shortcut or the height/width in the design panel. Then I’ll move onto the next thing to correct and sometimes icons will resize on their own.
- If I copy and paste something that has auto-layout on it and paste it into another table cell in my design file, it will shift that auto-layout entirely to the opposite direction than how it was set.
- At one point, when moving between two columns within my table, the layers in Figma beta were all flickering…
Sorry that I couldn’t get an accurate recording to post with this issue. Of course, when I tried doing it again while recording my screen, that’s when Figma chose to behave.
I’ve already tried:
- Restarting my computer
- Downloading the latest software update from MacOS
- Redownloading Figma Beta
- Uninstalling plugins before I realized that isn’t something that you can do…
Please help! This is preventing me from making some progress at work today.