The plugins where few hours back, but it suddenly shows “Unable to run plugin in this file” now. I already restarted, cleared cache and done everything. Still not working.
Does it happen with a specific plugin or all of them?
To all the plugins that i used to use before, and even the new plugins. Overall in all the plugins it is same.
Cannot run any plugin.
There is already a topic for that: "Unable to run plugin in this file" - #3 by Kushal_Adhikari
Have you tried restarting the computer?
Thanks for the reply. Yes i have restart my computer. I’m using the browser version and i used incognito mode too with no luck. I posted a new topic to choose the subcategory “Bugs”.
Whenever I try to run any plugin figma says it can run in this file. It happens in new files too. I tried resarting figma, restarting my computer, logging out and in to figma and it doesn’t help.
When I click “open console” it shows me this. I have no idea what it means.
Same problem for me too. Cannot run any plugin.
You can report a bug to Figma here: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thank you all for reaching out about this! Our Tech quality team has been working with engineering to address this — we’d appreciate it if anyone who is experiencing this would fill out this form so we can grab some additional data (We’d appreciate if you can send through a console log each for trying to use a plugin and for trying to load a community file): here
To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal info in response to this.
Here’s how to check the console log:
- Open Developer Tools by using a keyboard shortcut below:
- Command + Option + I (macOS on Browser and Desktop App)
- Ctrl + Shift + I (Windows/Linux on Google Chrome)
- Ctrl + Alt + I (Windows on the desktop app)
- Select the console tab in the Developer Tools window
- With the console tab open, either recreate the behavior or error you experienced, or reload the file
- If you see any errors, like the image below, capture your console log by right-clicking in the console space, then click Save as…