"Unable to run plugin in this file"

The plugins where few hours back, but it suddenly shows “Unable to run plugin in this file” now. I already restarted, cleared cache and done everything. Still not working.

Does it happen with a specific plugin or all of them?

To all the plugins that i used to use before, and even the new plugins. Overall in all the plugins it is same.

Cannot run any plugin.

There is already a topic for that: "Unable to run plugin in this file" - #3 by Kushal_Adhikari

Have you tried restarting the computer?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Yes i have restart my computer. I’m using the browser version and i used incognito mode too with no luck. I posted a new topic to choose the subcategory “Bugs”.

Hello,
Whenever I try to run any plugin figma says it can run in this file. It happens in new files too. I tried resarting figma, restarting my computer, logging out and in to figma and it doesn’t help.
When I click “open console” it shows me this. I have no idea what it means.

Please help

Same problem for me too. Cannot run any plugin.

You can report a bug to Figma here: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Hi all,
Thank you all for reaching out about this! Our Tech quality team has been working with engineering to address this — we’d appreciate it if anyone who is experiencing this would fill out this form so we can grab some additional data (We’d appreciate if you can send through a console log each for trying to use a plugin and for trying to load a community file): here
To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal info in response to this.

Here’s how to check the console log:

1. Open Developer Tools by using a keyboard shortcut below:
  • Command + Option + I (macOS on Browser and Desktop App)
  • Ctrl + Shift + I (Windows/Linux on Google Chrome)
  • Ctrl + Alt + I (Windows on the desktop app)
  1. Select the console tab in the Developer Tools window
  2. With the console tab open, either recreate the behavior or error you experienced, or reload the file
  3. If you see any errors, like the image below, capture your console log by right-clicking in the console space, then click Save as…

1 Like