Unable to generate flow and use it in screen

I designed a loader but I am unable to see the flow. The idea is to make a bouncing ball. I created a frame, designed all of them, made their components and combined all as one variant. Then, I just connected them all and animated them. But I do not see the FLOW option anywhere to test the animation. Also, I intend to use it inside a screen and that too isn’t working.

Here is a screenshot for better understanding. Please help me:)

1 Like

Do you mean this thing?

It shows up then you’re in prototype mode and have a flow starting point. It will automatically create one when you make a connection between frames (not component variants).

If you want to test your animation, place an instance of the component in your frame and click the present button.

I do have the flow starting point. But here’s the problem. If I use ‘‘add variant button’’ and to create the prototype, it does not show the ‘flow’ button. If I use seperate elements without using ‘‘add variant’’ button, it shows the flow button. This is frustrating. Can you help?

I figured, I have to create the duplicates of it all…using Ctrl+D. Then connect the prototype lines again. That’s the only way it shows the ‘flow’. If we use the ‘alt’ button to create duplicates, it does not work. Work only with ctrl+d. Very annoying.