Twitching and shaking elements in prototype (Bug?)

Hello guys!
I did some simple UI animations for icons in game menu. And when animation is running some elements are twitching by a few pixels, it looks really buggy. These are both the icons themselves and the frames in which they are located. You can see really clear this happens on photo and frame with bears.

Please help, I’m tired of looking for a solution to this problem. I don’t know, maybe I did something wrong or is it just Figma bug…

Here’s the link to my prototype: https://www.figma.com/file/2Hue9Fq39fu9iy1NUlkxZd/Test-UI-Farm?node-id=0%3A1&t=ko7PLwdcMiTHHLbD-1
Here’s video of my issue: Recording #3 - YouTube
Here’s picture of element broken: https://preview.redd.it/dcl3xo2s42ua1.png?width=182&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=d02b39015f73d6d6cc2131a689f1db6f8215f46c

5 Likes

I have latest desktop version of Figma on Windows 11.
I found one guy, that experienced similliar thing, and for him changing zoom to 100% helped, but my thing still broken with any zoom. :frowning:

1 Like

I have the same issue and it’s really annoying!!

1 Like

I have the same problem, it’s frustrating!
changing zoom to 100% works for me but then whole frame is not visible!!!

Same issue here! Changing the zoom used to help me but even that doesn’t work anymore!
Hope Figma is listening. Please fix this annoying issue!

1 Like

When you click on the prototype links, some of the design items are moving/shaking slightly?

I read somewhere about formatting the frames in a unique, but hierarchical way (ex. frame/group01, frame/group02, etc.), but its not consistent.

Sometimes it solves the jerkiness, but more often than not, it doesnt.

So I suppose with this thread running for nearly 10 months, that there’s no solution?

You are just merging them, and pushing them down the forum, and now no one can see them.

I am still having this issue as well. Clients have not been happy with the prototypes because of this.

1 Like

For everyone here, does this happen when the prototype viewer size is set to “fill screen” or “fit to screen”?

both fill and fit for me in win 10 but mac is fine

1 Like

For me it happens too both in “Fit to screen” and/or “Fill screen”. It is really annoying.

Thanks all for confirming - this is an existing issue that we have a bug ticket filed for, so I can confirm that it’s on the radar. However, I can’t confirm if/when this will be addressed in the near future.