Seeking Help for Automated Personalization of Letters with Different Names in Figma

Hello dear Figma community,

I hope you’re all doing well. I’m facing a challenge and I’m reaching out here in the hopes of finding some guidance. I’ve designed a letter in Figma, and my goal is to generate multiple versions of this letter with different names and salutations, all without the need to manually make changes and export each letter individually.

Up until now, I’ve been using components and variants to simulate different names within my design. However, I’m wondering if there’s a more efficient way to automatically generate these personalized letters.

Are there any plugins or methods that allow for the creation of a batch of letters with varying names? Ideally, I’m envisioning a process where the name in my design would be automatically replaced by a list of names.

I would be immensely grateful if anyone could provide a solution or offer advice on efficiently creating personalized content in Figma. If someone has encountered a similar challenge, your insights and experiences would be highly valuable.

Thank you so much in advance for your help and suggestions!

Best regards,
Lukas

1 Like