"On Scroll" for prototyping

Yes PLEASE

2 Likes

Yes please

2 Likes

Same here!

1 Like

I am kinda new in Figma and i love it so far so much :wink: But i really don’t get it, why such an option is not available yet… :frowning:

1 Like

follow up on this topic

1 Like

When is this coming?!

2 Likes

big fat +1 for this

1 Like

Crazy! Spent a day making stick header which transforms while scrolling. Zero result. I’m just showing the principle separately.

1 Like

+1 for this one!

1 Like

+1
It makes a huge difference when I’m able to present something as integral as the header navigation in its sticky form to clients.

It’s tough to have to tell them to essentially use their imagination… only other option I have is to use Invision which is not a good enough solution because I love Figma’s native prototyping capabilities… save for the lack of a Transform on Scroll feature.

1 Like

+1 for this!!

Super important interaction feature which still doesn’t exist in figma

I wanted to create a dashboard with a centered search bar, and on scroll navigate to another window where the search field is incorporated in the upper bar and sticks there.

I was made that with 2 frame one is separate menu and another merge so I set action on click change frame to merge so it could be similar but I want to get on scrolll tringle so bad, that so good to make better prototype.

+1, please do this

1 Like

+1 . please

1 Like

+1 we need this

1 Like

+1, please

1 Like

+1 from me too

1 Like

+1, Thanks in advance

1 Like