Need Help: Bypassing Save As Dialogue Box While Running Plugin

I’m encountering an issue with a plugin I’m developing where every time I try to save a generated file, it prompts me with the “Save As” dialogue box. I’m wondering if anyone has encountered this problem before and found a solution to bypass this dialogue box?

Since I’m still getting the hang of Figma, I’m not sure if this is a common issue or if there’s a specific workaround for it. I’ve tried searching online for solutions, but haven’t had much luck finding a clear answer. If anyone has any suggestions or tips to bypass the “Save As” dialogue box while running the plugin, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m checking with our internal team. I will get back to you when I have anything I can share with you.

Thanks for your patience.
Toku

Hi there,

I’ve checked and our engineering team confirmed It’s not possible today to bypass this dialog, unfortunately. They received your feedback and really appreciate it.

You can make a feature request by posting as Sharing an idea so you can gauge the reaction from the community.

Please feel free to let us know if you have further questions!

Thanks for your understanding.
Toku