Images not showing up

I’ve tried the browser and desktop app yet my logo doesn’t show up. All my other images work, except for one. Not sure why this is.

1 Like

I’m also experiencing this issue. I have a file with several images and a few randomly don’t show up (this is a new behavior that wasn’t occurring yesterday).

I tried moving the images I could see into a separate file but then Figma wouldn’t autosave no matter how long I waited.

Yea, I tried replacing the image and then tried to add like 10 more images, all failing. was all good yesterday…

Try right-clicking on the guilty image and selecting Flatten. This worked for me.

5 Likes

You have saved my life! I thought there was no way to fix this aside from simply getting better internet connection. Hats off to you!!!

Didn’t solve the issue for me. It’s definitely neither my internet connection nor my mac’s performance.

I have some images (all avatars well below 1MB) in a separate library’s master components. Only some of these update and it’s not possible to override these in the respective instance which is empty.

1 Like

Clearing Figma cache solves problem for me. (On Mac) Run this command in carefully:
rm -rf ~/Library/Caches/com.figma*

4 Likes

This fix worked for me! I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out why even images that were only a few kB wouldn’t load. I wonder what the equivalent command would be like on Windows, I hope someone else with more knowledge of Terminal/Command Line will be able to provide that option too.

1 Like

Worked for me too! Didn’t even have to refresh figma

Sorry, is this done in the Mac terminal? What are the instructions exactly!?

1 Like

This didn’t work for me either. Ran it in terminal and nada.

1 Like