I can’t seem to figure out the problem. I’m trying to animate an underline hover on the text. It seems to be working, but the when I hover on the text itself, 2 lines are forming. I only have 2 variants.
- Masked underline without the line showing.
- Line showing
Can you please explain how did the hover effect work? I tried to create a text underline hover effect but it didn’t work at all. I may be able to help you if it’s gona work with me.
Thankfully I found the Solution, Follow these steps:
- add a text
- make it a component
- add a variant
- make the variant underlined
- add a Hover interaction, with “Change to” effect and set the target / property as the destination text (the underlined variant)
- go to the Assets section and find that component
- drag and drop it wherever you want
- test it in the prototype section