I want to be able to have a frame within a component in which the content can change. For example: a modal component with a frame for content:
- In Design System, a modal component is created. One frame is named ‘content’, set to “Fluid”, and AutoLayout is added.
- Designer adds modal component to designs.
- Designer deletes placeholder (empty state) content from the ‘content’ frame.
- Designer adds new content for modal.
- New modal design is complete without detaching the component.
Another example is a simple menu, giving a designer the ability to duplicate and reorder menu items without detaching the menu component.