Copy URL value of Link component without Editor license

Hi,
There doesn’t appear to be a way to copy the hyperlink of a Link component. It’s value is not shown in the sidebar and it only shows onHover for some of the text links.

I currently need to ask someone with an Editor license to copy these one-by-one into a comment so I can access them.

Until the DevMode was introduced, I was able to get these values from the sidebar. Was this removed intentionally?

Thanks,
Matthias

Hey @Matthias_Otto_Dura_Digital_Inc – just wanted to check: do you have a dev mode mode seat within the team that you’re working with?

Or do you need to do this throughout all files across any/all teams? In either case, it sounds like you may have view-only access.

If that’s the case, I think this page will help clarify what capabilities you have, depending on what seat you have in whatever team[s] the file[s] you are working on are in.

Let me know if I misunderstood.

@ksn Hi Kim, correct, I am using view-only access and copying of URLs of Buttons/Links appears to no longer be a feature. I checked the link you provided but I couldn’t find any references to that functionality in particular…

Thanks for confirming - in this case, I believe you would need a full seat, since the links can’t be “view only” via dev mode.