Figma Support Forum

Ability to change the guides colours

Hello there,

I am currently having issues viewing the guides on my design when the brand colour is pretty much the same as the guides. Take a look at the screenshot.

A suggestion for the guides colour:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1. Describe the problem your experiencing and how your idea helps solve this
    Guidelines have low visibility near similarly colored objects

2. Add as much context as possible (screenshots, Figma files, mockups, etc.)
    Previously requested here but was closed for some reason: Ability to change the guides colours

3. Ask questions to bring the community into the conversation
    (e.g. Does anyone else experience this? Is anyone using a plugin or workaround to help solve this?, etc.

Hey @Joey_Figaro - just FYI, I merged your new topic with the older one. The reason it was automatically closed was because it had gone over 30 days with no new votes/activity/requests/etc. I went ahead and reopened it for you.

Hi, this would really great idea, infact we should have the capability to manage Guide at Global level (i.e. for all guides in a project) or for an individual guide too.

This would make life much more easier by choosing contrasting colors for guides

Hi, this would really great idea, infact we should have the capability to manage Guide at Global level (i.e. for all guides in a project) or for an individual guide too.

This would make life much more easier by choosing contrasting colors for guides