Uizard to Figma

Hello!

I’m working on a project and was wondering if I could import my project via link or HTML into Figma?

The project is complete on Uizard but I don’t want to start all over in Figma. The project is an app prototype.

Thanks

6 Likes

Any solutions yet? Would love support with this issue as well, thank you!

2 Likes

Is there any solutions to this topic yet? I also am having this issue

Replying here to find out if this update will be introduced or if any solutions come up!

Trying to find a solution also

I’m also facing this issue. Uizard allows me to get layers more easily from a pdf. Importing directly from pdf to Figma makes me lose those layers. Can the Uizard integration be done sooner by the PMs at Figma?

1 Like

You can use a plugin called Screenshot2Design. Haven’t tried it yet because it had a server error when setting up, but it might be what you’re looking for.

The easiest way to execute on this is to download your page as a SVG and then drag it into an open Figma file. This will let you edit the page in Figma as well.

2 Likes

I used Visily. They have an option to turn screenshots into editable designs. I took screen shots of my app uploaded them then moved them to Figma. Some small detials where out of place but that won’t take you more than 20-30 mintues to change. It will mostly be the colors of your buttons and some text. When done export you files from download button in top right conner, ther will be a Figma option to select. When done head to Figma and look for the visily plug in and import your downloaded design. Hope this helps.

1 Like

You can try html.to.design Figma plugin. Combined with its Chrome extension, you can capture the Uizard web page and import it into Figma. I hope this helps.

Hi, when I am using that plugin to import design from uizard, nothing appear on my Figma screen, is there any step that I need to do to import the design properly?