SVG partly pixelated on import

DIdn’t find any previous topic on this particular SVG import issue:

I started making a logo in Figma, exported it as an SVG and imported to Illustrator. Finished my design in Illustrator, exported SVG and imported again to Figma for layout designs. The SVG looks perfect everywhere except for in one bend in one place of the logo. It looks like overlapping faded pixels that also change as you look at them. What the…

I have never seen this before! The SVG works fine if I import it to Sketch or Illustrator. But if I export it as PNG from Figma, the pixelated area also appears in the PNG file. Super annoying and I haven’t found any info on this online. Anybody knows what’s up with this?

Also, this forum doesn’t let me attach files as a new user… ffs

1 Like

I have the exact same issue. Importing to Figma from Illustrator has worked before. Seems to be a new bug.

Hi @Istvan1 ,

Thanks for flagging. Importing/exporting could be complexed, so could you reach out directly to the support team with a copy of your file: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?

Please make sure you use the email associated with your Figma account, include links to the file in question, and share access with support-share@figma.com. Don’t worry, inviting us to view your file won’t impact your billing.

Thanks,
Toku