Slide-to-confirm BTN connect to the next page

Hi all! I am trying to figure out a case about the slide-to-confirm button. I haven learned how to make the slide-to-confirm button, but still don’t know how to make it jump to the next page after release. The prototype is attached below. Please help~~~

Hey Xing,
If I understand well, you would like to create an interaction between these two pages with the slide-to-confirm button, is it correct?

If so, you have to create an interaction. Please follow these steps:
An interaction is created by selecting a hotspot, or starting point.

1. Navigate to the Prototype tab of the right sidebar.
  2. Select a layer or object for the interaction’s hotspot.
  3. Create the interaction by doing one of the following:
  • Hover over the object, and drag the Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 09.37.52 plus icon to the destination frame
  • Click the Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 09.38.12 plus icon in the Interactions section of the Prototype panel.
  1. Once the interaction has been made, use the Interaction details panel to set the interaction trigger, action, and destination.

You can check directly on your file, I create a Page 2 with the interaction.
Also, here’s a video how to do it so you can reproduce on your own:

For more information, you can check our Help Center, here’s an article to create interactions with more details. Hope this helps!

Hi Celine,
Thank you for replying! My question was how to connect the slide-to-confirm action with the second page. I’ve already made the slide-to-confirm effect by the drag action. But seems like there is no way jump to the second page after the slide-to-confirm finished.