- Describe the problem your experiencing and how your idea helps solve this
- I use nested components with variants.
- I can choose to create a high level component that re-creates all the permutations. This is → Super time consuming, hard to maintain.
- Or I can choose to manually select the right nested instance in my component and change a variant. → This is tedious
- Add as much context as possible (screenshots, Figma files, mockups, etc.)
- Selection Variants essentially does what Selection colors does but for the variants of the selected component instances.
- When I select a node or group of nodes I get a new section in the inspector with “Selected variants”
- I can see the instances “eg. Button” with variants in the selection. I click to expand that instance and see all its variants. Button shows “Big/Small”. When I change a variant it will apply to all the instances of that component.
A post was merged into an existing topic: Nested variant component override controls