Raising max image height/width when importing

I would be really nice if you would raise the maximum height/width of an image than can be imported!

i know you say that it’s done for performance reasons, but it’s still a big nuisance that you have to work around this every time! even with images copied from your own file!

Maybe make it an option, you could turn on and off? let the users decide if they are willing to take that risk?

4 Likes

You can use Insert Big Image plugin to cut the image automatically.

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer.

I guess it wouldn’t be Figma, if it didn’t require a weird, cumbersome workflow to perform a simple task!

I’m a new user and I just couldn’t believe what happened to my image when I pasted it in a page. :exploding_head:

For benchmark reasons I often paste screenshot of complete webpages in design files. So it’s for us mandatory to paste very high images in. I have to copy past peaces of pages in my file it sets me back 10 years (before browser plugins with full page screenshots.)

1 Like

This is more relevant than ever with FigJam. One of things I use Miro for is to create a Mood Board with images from other websites. However, I can’t do this with the current image size limitation.

1 Like

Thank you so much