Move Comments When Organizing Board

1. Problem: When I try to reorganize my board, my comments do not move with the frames/shapes that I select. I do not always attach my comments to a specific shape/frame because they can get in the way of the artboards when I am typing in meetings/sharing my screen.

2. Examples: Can’t share screenshots easily right now, but can describe:

• it is nice to be able to open a comment without covering the UI we are drawing. This works better when I comment near my drawing than when I comment on it.
  • when I drag and select many shapes, comments that are not attached to specific UI elements are not selected
  1. Does anyone else experience this? Is anyone using a plugin or workaround to help solve this?

Ideas:

• comments point to UI they are attached to with long, slim line, but actually show up near the drawing in a very organized-looking way. This way, I will be more likely to link a comment to a specific shape (making it easier to move).
  • comments are able to be picked up and moved when you multi select other elements in the UI

either way, I’d be a happy camper

3 Likes
  1. If I try to rearrange the artboards, comments gets left behind and needs to be moved to a newer location manually. You cant copy / paste them over to a new page either.

2. Does anyone else experience this? Is anyone using a plugin or workaround to help solve this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.