Missing fonts when I have all the fonts installed

I’ve seen other posts about this issue but nothing seems to help or work. I keep getting Missing font icon in the Figma app (not browser) for fonts I already use in other Figma files (that do not show the same missing font) and that I have installed on my Mac.
Also when opening the missing font dialogue window there is no option to ‘replace the fonts’. This is an example of a simple ‘Arial’ font which is installed and used across many apps on my Mac. It just says ‘close’ but no option to replace.
Thanks

Hey Micha, generally if you’re seeing this warning for a system font, this indicates that the font stored on your system is different from the one used in your file, possibly because another editor has an older version installed (perhaps on Windows?), or the system font was recently updated. Manage conflicting fonts and Manage missing fonts cover these kinds of font versioning issues in more detail.

You ‘should’ be able to select the matching values in the Missing fonts modal to clear the issue. The desktop app cache could do the trick. Could you try clearing the cache by following these steps:

1. Quit the Figma desktop app
  2. Open Terminal.app and enter the following command: rm -rf "$HOME/Library/Application Support/Figma/"{Desktop,DesktopProfile}
  3. Try opening the desktop app again

Hi there!
I’m having this same problem. I’ve installed new fonts and started a project - then, in the next day when I’ve opened Figma again I’ve got the missing fonts warning. Only me have access to the file.Even by reinstalling the fonts, closing Figma and reopening again, and even by clearing cache in terminal. Any idea what might be the issue?

Now, after this, I see the issue happening to all new fonts I have installed - I can’t see them in Figma.

Thanks!

Hey Celina,
Sorry to hear you are having issues, this looks odd! As you have installed the font on your computer and you are the only one who has access - or edit- to the file, you shouldn’t have the missing fonts warning. Can you also make sure either the Figma Daemon, Figma Font Helper, or Font Service is running on your computer’s activity monitor?

For more details about how to manage missing fonts, here is our article: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039956994-Manage-missing-fonts

If this doesn’t help, I’d suggest you to reach out directly to the support team with a copy of your file: here
The support team can investigate it further. Be sure to use your Figma account email, include a link to the file, and share it with support-share@figma.com so they can take a closer look. Thank you!