Figma Support Forum

How do I move my Figma design file to my website

Hi, I would like to know what I need to do to upload my design on Figma lives on my site www.fitnessmegawarehouse.com , Please advise?

Hey there, moved this to a new topic.
Can you provide some more information? Are you wanting to host the figma file on your site or are you wanting to build a site based on the design in the file?

Are you wanting to host the figma file on your site or are you wanting to build a site based on the design in the file?

Dear Josh,

New Topic! February 6, 2021

Are you wanting to host the figma file on your site?

I am not sure what you are asking me?

When you say Host, Would this be the same as the design?

Or are you wanting to build a site based on the design in the file?

Or do I need to build the site www.fitnessmegawarehouse.com base on the design

Please advise me on what would be the best way to have this design for

www.fitnessmegawarehouse.com website

Looking forward to your prompt response in this matter

Your truly

Gregory F. De Graf

Coo

Fitness Warehouse Inc.

Figma is not a website constructor, it’s a design app. After your website is designed in Figma, you need to hire developers who will turn your design in Figma into code that can be hosted on the website. Figma mockups are just pictures and can’t be used as a website. Websites are built with code. You can use website constructors such as Tilda to “design” your website directly into code, skipping Figma altogether.

2 Likes

Readymag is also a powerful option. :vulcan_salute:

Also try Webflow for this

Hi Kolyba, Thank you for your prompt response in this matter, I will look in to this, Regarsd Greg

1 Like

Thank you all for the suggestions, I really apperceive this, Do you know of someone that can build this site for us so that we can upload this life on our website www.fitnessmegawarehouse.com, We are willing to pay for the service, please advise? Regards Greg