How do I find my invoices?

I’m feeling like an idiot. I’m on a professional plan, but I can’t find any invoices in my email and I can’t find anyplace in the Figma site to download previous invoices. This should be easy…been looking for 15 minutes and can’t find anything.

3 Likes

I found this in the docs:

" Understand your invoice

View your invoice

Team admins can find their team’s plan summary, subscription details, and invoice history in the Billing tab.

1. Click on the name of your Professional team in the sidebar.
  2. Select the Billing tab.
  3. Choose an invoice to review."

But I don’t see a billing tab. Where do I see a billing tab?

1 Like

Well, if it would be that easy…

It is really hidden and unclear so I guess Figma can improve here.

1. Open the APP
  2. Make sure you are on the home screen of the Software APP on your laptop
  3. On the left vertical menu, select your team.
  4. Then on the horizontal Nav select billing.
3 Likes

I know, right?

the billing tab is visible after clicking on the chevron next to the team name, and selecting “Go to admin view”

1 Like

I had to look this thread up for the third year in a row… :sweat_smile: Maybe a tab under your profile would be more what people expect.

2 Likes

ok! It’s very hard to find Invoice where it on…so happy have this Q&A, it’s really help me find it

1 Like

Hey, I’ve been using vualapp.com for some months and it’s great.

But where is the receipt for payment? It the invoice - but our accounting is asking for the receipt of payment.

and they call themselves the app for designers ))
why I can’t pay an invoice? there’s no pay button

Hey @Teodor_Scorpan, apologies if the process is confusing you but I’m happy to help out!

If your plan is scheduled to be renewed. It will be automatically deducted from the payment method you have on the account. If you need to, you are able to change the payment method.

1. Select the team in the sidebar.
  2. Select Settings at the top.
  3. Click the Change payment method setting.
  4. Enter the new credit or debit card details in the fields provided.
  5. Click Use this card to update.

You can find more information in our Help Center article: Manage your billing details

If you need additional assistance feel free to reach out again, thank you!