I’m feeling like an idiot. I’m on a professional plan, but I can’t find any invoices in my email and I can’t find anyplace in the Figma site to download previous invoices. This should be easy…been looking for 15 minutes and can’t find anything.
I found this in the docs:
" Understand your invoice
Team admins can find their team’s plan summary, subscription details, and invoice history in the Billing tab.
- Click on the name of your Professional team in the sidebar.
- Select the Billing tab.
- Choose an invoice to review."
But I don’t see a billing tab. Where do I see a billing tab?
Well, if it would be that easy…
It is really hidden and unclear so I guess Figma can improve here.
- Open the APP
- Make sure you are on the home screen of the Software APP on your laptop
- On the left vertical menu, select your team.
- Then on the horizontal Nav select billing.
I know, right?