Figma Support Forum

Figma to FigJam: Synchronize design changes

Would be great to have:

1. Paste (Import) a component, frame, etc. from Figma
  2. Make changes to that component or frame in Figma → Changes are synchronized with FigJam (possibly with a review)
8 Likes

Agreed this would be great.

I vote for seeing that there is an updated version of said frame/component/etc with the option to update in Figjam with a review. When you do it for a meeting you wouldn’t have it updated but when you want to build a small flow with mixes of Hi-Fi and Lo-fi you eventually would want to update whatever now in Figma.

1 Like

Would be nice if my copied over mockups can change automatically on FigJam if I made updates to them.

My team uses Miro a lot to communicate comprehensive wire flows. It would be nice to do this on Figjam and pasting screens directly from Figma are great, but it would be even better if the screens auto update on Figjam with iterations made on Figma.

2 Likes

I totally agree, we will keep Miro instead of FigJam for now with my team because FigMiro make it possible to do it. Too bad it is not the case in FigJam :frowning:

2 Likes

I agree with their position, we need to be able to auto-update in FigJam like the FigMiro plugin. One push and everything is up to date.

yes please!

It would be useful to preserve the integrity of the components that I copy from Figma into FigJam. I use FigJam to show user flows with interfaces, which I copy/paste from Figma. If the interface is updated, then I need to copy and paste it again in FigJam and reconnect everything. I wish the component pasted in FigJam keeps it links to the main component. That would also allow me to swap the instance without reconnecting everything.
FigJam is awesome! I love it!!! :heart:

Ao copiar um arquivo de um projeto e jogar para o Figma Jam, poderia ser possivel ou alterar o prototipo dentro do prórprio Jam, ou poderiamos alterar o arquivo original e isso alterar o arquivo que foi copiado para a Jam.

Isso ia ser bem legal mesmo. Parecido com o que o plugin FigMiro faz.

It would be great if frames could be copied into jam files from design files. Then when the frame is updated with changes (e.g. from feedback) in the design files, the frames get updated in the design jams. Wow that would be awesome!