The scroll bars do not work on pages when clicked/dragged – if I attempt to use the scroll feature on my mouse/touch pad the page auto scrolls exceedingly to the point where there’s nothing on the page anymore. I can’t click on my artboards or do anything with them. This goes for all of my pages.
Hi @Grace_Hoffman sorry to hear this is happening! I’ve tested from my end but manually dragging the scroll bars of a file from the desktop app.
You may want to try and clear out your cache in the browser and Desktop app and check if this helps?
You can clear the desktop app cache on a Mac in the Help menu under Troubleshooting. If you’d prefer to manually clear your cache you can:
- Quit the Figma desktop app
- Open Terminal.app and enter the following command: rm -rf “$HOME/Library/Application Support/Figma”
- Try opening the desktop app again
You can clear the desktop app cache on Windows under the toggle-arrow at the right of the top toolbar under Help > Troubleshooting. If you’d prefer to manually clear your cache you can:
- Close the Figma desktop app
- Open the Start menu, and paste in this, followed by enter: %APPDATA%\Figma
- In the window that opens, delete the Desktop and DesktopProfile folders if they exist
- Launch the desktop app again
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.