Thanks in advance for any help, advice, etc
I run into these kinds of bugs all the time in Figma. We’ve had to scale back interactivity in our components before do to these types of issues.
I am very happy with Figma and wouldn’t want to go back to XD, but sure would be nice if prototyping behaviors were as reliable in Figma as they are in XD.
I have even gone in, cleared all prototype wires, and rewired it to see if I made a mistake, no cigar. I have sent other members of my team in to double check it, they see no reason why it shouldn’t work.
Keep in mind I created this video just to share with my team to cry for help, and I just uploaded it to share what’s happening on this forum, since I can’t just give random people access to our corporate design system. I literally just uploaded this to YouTube, so might still be waiting on high quality, but you should be able to see what’s happening even in the low quality version that’s done processing now:
If someone wants to see the file, I have moved just the offending piece to a personal free account to share with the community:
It has been a long day, maybe I am missing something, but I don’t think so hahaha