Export animation fro Figma to Lottie

Good morning
I am a user who has a free account in Figma. I was invited by another user to collaborate on the graphic design she made. She shared with me her work which involves animations to be included in the website I need to make with WordPress.
I saw that the animations already made by this person could be exported as LOTTIE files. I can’t seem to do it, though from the tutorials available on the Internet, it seems like a simple operation.
Granted that the person who made them does not seem to know this aspect of Figma, I wonder if this operation can be done only by her and not by me who has only one share. Or if I have to have permissions for this procedure that are not available in a free account
Thank you
Claudio

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. If the file’s editor has enabled exporting for viewers, you should be able to export assets from Figma, regardless of your role:

I would suggest reaching out to your collaborator and asking them to review the file’s sharing permissions.

Please feel free to let us know, if you have further questions!

Thanks,
Toku

Thank you for the message and availability
The person who shared his work has already created animations that can be seen in the prototype tab. While in the Disign tab I can see the drawings made.
I can’t figure out how I can export the already made animations. I don’t want to have to redo them (e.g., with Adobe’s After Effects, which I know little about). And it seems to me that exporting them as Lottie files is better than having them as videos or animated gifs.
Is there something I’m doing wrong? Am I missing some permissions on the workspace?
Thanks
Because I’m new for the forum, I can attache a video of the problem

Hi there,

I tried to explore the community and I found a plugin -

It seems you can export GIF created in Figma, so would you like to try? If the plugin doesn’t work, you may be able to find one!

if other community members know a good way to export animation, I hope some of them will jump in this thread!

Thanks,
Tok