Component variant with variable loading issue

Hello, I have an issue where the text label inside of some of my component variants are not loading. I have a guest-status and key-status tag component with different variants and I assigned these to different variables depending on the mode of the card they are displayed in. In the file with the main components, they are displaying fine, but in other files where the library is enabled, the correct variant is showing but the labels inside the tags are not. If I detach the card instance, they suddenly appear again and also stay when I hit command Z. However if I go out of the file and go back in, the labels are not displaying again.
Can you help with this bug?

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 10.19.18 am

Hi @Jana_Engelhardt1! Are you able to share a copy of the file you’re working with? I’d like to take a look to better advise.

If not, could you share a screen recording instead? No worries if not!

Hi, I actually sent a message to Figma support and invited them to my file. It would be great if I could get some help. Thank you!

@Jana_Engelhardt1 sounds great! Did someone respond back to you yet? I tried looking up the email you have associated with the community account you have, and wasn’t able to find one.

If you can PM me the email address you used to contact support with, I can try to escalate and have someone review.