Cannot get a response from Figma Support

We have multiple users who have opened tickets with Figma over the past 3 days to try to get help with an issue related to our user profiles and our admin account being locked out. We have yet to receive any responses from people at Figma. Is there any way to get a response from support?

Hey @Mike_Wolner, thank you for reaching out!
Our support team usually takes up to 24 hours to reply back to emails - tends to be quicker than that in normal circumstances. However, please be aware that we are facing increased contact volume so there might be a delay.

Are you able to send me the email address the users used to contact support via DM? I can escalate these tickets internally to the team.

Hi - I can’t figure out how to send a DM but the address we used was mine (XXX), as well as the one we’re locked out from (XXX)

Hey @Mike_Wolner, thank you for confirming this. Don’t be surprised, I’ve removed the email address, as this is a public place. I was only able to find a ticket with the second email address (oxxxxx@bxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com) you’ve shared. I am going to escalate this ticket internally with the team. Someone from support should be in touch with your colleague soon.
Please let me know if I should create a support ticket on your behalf as well? I wasn’t able to locate a ticket with the email address you’ve provided.