Skip to main content
JettyLou
New Participant
June 28, 2024
Question

Bring Back Blank Page Names

  • June 28, 2024
  • 8 replies
  • 1113 views

The new divider shortcuts are great; however, I still want the ability to create blank page names using the spacebar. It’s nice to have that extra space to separate sections - it’s much easier on the eyes…

Continuing the discussion from Default blank page names:

This topic has been closed for replies.

8 replies

Nellya
Power Member
June 28, 2024

Copy and paste New Line symbol + Space to get blank name of page

JettyLou
JettyLouAuthor
New Participant
July 3, 2024

Thank you for your reply!

That didn’t work for me, it still added a divider 😭

Nellya
Power Member
July 3, 2024

It doesn’t work for me either now. Seems like recent Figma update broke it.
Try this invisible symbol, it works for me.

JettyLou
JettyLouAuthor
New Participant
July 4, 2024

Yay!!! The invisible symbol worked for me, thank you so much.

I hope they end up fixing this.

Jake_Barlow
July 17, 2024

A hack I’ve used is to draw a small rectangle on the canvas, set the opacity to 0% and rename it with a space, then rename the page with a space. I also sometimes add text to the page describing the section if I think it will be helpful.

Anne_Jackson
September 6, 2024

Thank you! 🎉 That worked for me too.

Anna_Pochinok
December 11, 2024

Thank you ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ That worked for me!!!

Anna_Pochinok
December 11, 2024

Try this invisible symbol, it works for me.