Why do I only see a fraction of all the icons I duplicated to my project?

Hey guys,

I am a total newbie, so sorry about very basic question. I am an aspiring UI designer and I bought UntitledUI design system to improve my workflow and get to know how design systems work in general.

I started moving some components which I’d like to use in my own project, but run into problems right from the start.

I moved a “Input field” component and its variants, as well as all the icons (which are used in some variants of input fields,
I don’t understand why, but when choosing a leading icon for the text field, I am only shows a fraction of all the icons I imported (see the screenshot - I can only choose 3 different arrow types, even though I have duplicated all the icons you can see in the frame on the left).

Why don’t I get a choice of all the icons? When I am working directly with the UntitledUI file (see the screenshot below), I can choose any icon. But when I copy them into my own file, I only get a few.

Thanks!

In my own project:

Hey @Ondrej_Jaros, sorry to hear this is happening!

Please reach out to the support team directly via this form for help: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Be sure to use your Figma account email, include a link to the file, and share it with support-share@figma.com so they can take a closer look.