Suggestion: API endpoint for :team_id

+1! Huge issue when trying to create a good user experience for a Figma integration!

+1, but how to get the team id for now?

1 Like

+1 I would like to know how to actually find the team IDā€¦

Hi all - for those looking to find the team ID

Note: it is not currently possible to programmatically obtain the team id of a user just from a token. To obtain a team id, navigate to a team page of a team you are a part of. The team id will be present in the URL after the word team and before your team name.

e.g. in the following URL - the bold is the team ID: https://www.figma.com/files/XXXXXXXXXXX/team/ 1002361234911901531

We absolutely need this kind of endpoint, itā€™s crucial to allow us to build great integration with Figma. Please, keep us updated !

Still no word from @Figma_Support on this one. The API is not really that usable if we have to have people give us their team IDs. Right now I have to manually populate a list every so often when new projects are made.

+1 We need an endpoint to get the list of all team_id
Otherwise the rest of the API is useless as it is required.

Endpoint for listing team_id is needed very much. Please prioritise this.

Any update @figma_support

1 Like

Bumping this feature request :slight_smile:

Bumping again, the lack of a team endpoint undermines the whole API

Would be awesome to have this, lets go Figma team!

1 Like

We need this endpoint.

We need team id list, please add this.

Despite multiple threads about this, still no word. Any way this can get added or any reason why it isnā€™t part of the API?

With the new library analytics API, this feels more relevant than ever.

I want my users to pick the team their library is in from a list, and then pick the library file from a list of files. Trying to get end users to figure out how to get the library file ID is needlessly complicated to start taking advantage of the new API, when I could set up a system to let them pick it from a list.

It seems like a number of us have the same feelingā€¦ so now that this is in the ā€˜share an ideaā€™ category, please give it a vote!

Since this suggestion is marked as solved, Iā€™m reposting it to Ideas in hopes that we can finally get some traction on a Teams API.