1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
Loading one of my Figjam boards I noticed that on a flow we had created all of the connectors were gone. Since no one would have removed them deliberately I’m wondering why they disappeared.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
You can see the flow does not have anything connecting the pieces but if I look at the versions and go back to around the 14th of May the flow does have connectors. Again I have no reason to suspect either myself or anyone else to have deleted to the connections. Also up until yesterday we were veiwing the board with connections visible
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
I can share the file privately not here
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
Happens in browser and desktop
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
MAC OS Big Sur 11.3.1, Firefox 78.10.1esr, Figma Desktop App version 98.13