Loss of Connectors in Figjam

1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
Loading one of my Figjam boards I noticed that on a flow we had created all of the connectors were gone. Since no one would have removed them deliberately I’m wondering why they disappeared.

2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?

You can see the flow does not have anything connecting the pieces but if I look at the versions and go back to around the 14th of May the flow does have connectors. Again I have no reason to suspect either myself or anyone else to have deleted to the connections. Also up until yesterday we were veiwing the board with connections visible

3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.

I can share the file privately not here

4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?

Happens in browser and desktop

5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?

MAC OS Big Sur 11.3.1, Firefox 78.10.1esr, Figma Desktop App version 98.13

4 Likes

I had the same problem. I´ve lost the connector when I tried to make a group of a workflow. At that moment the workflow contains components, connectors, lines, text, and shapes.

5 Likes

Same problem. Replicated the described issue couple of times.

Yeh having the same problem. I’m grouping cards together in the app and my connectors disappear. I’m trying to group so I can share a link to that part of the file in confluence.

Same issue here, happened a couple of times in the same file

Same issue with my team, has happened in the same file multiple times as well as a new file when copying and pasting all work.

I just got this issue in a figjam fie. Connectors were removed when grouping objects on the canvas. Note that duplicating the file and grouping the same components did not reproduce the bug.

I am able to share the file with support should they need it to debug the issue

+1.

Connectors will sometimes reappear if i refresh the page.

I am having this same issue. It’s essentially rendered my current work nil. I think I will have to basically have to recreate my work in a new file which is not ideal…Does anyone have any fix for this issue?

I have the same issue. Saw it first in a file that is a month old but had the same issue in a brand new file. Duplicating the original file, or copying/pasting contents into a new file did not help either.