Figma not entering prototype mode

When I select Prototype mode, my Figma file does not enter prototype mode, which does not allow me to stitch a prototype together.

I’ve changed browsers, cleared my cache and reloaded the file. Running into the same issue here.

Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 4.40.54 PM

Anyone familiar with this issue?

Hi @Darren_Fike

Here are some suggestions:

1- Use the App to see if it fixes your issue and not a browser

It is available for both windows and Mac

2- Use a VPN

3- Try it out on other devices rather than this one and if you don’t have one, you can always share the file with us to check it out for you. It’s one of the beauties of the forum Helping each other.

Appreciate it.

HERE is the file that I’m working on.

@Darren_Fike
I checked it, but since your problem is a technical issue due to the Figma app and not the design, I can’t find out if it works for me or not without permission to edit.
I asked for it in the file and if you were willing to give it, I will check it again for you to see if the issue remains on my browser as well and give back to you the result.

Have a great day

One problem here can be is that You might not have the access of the file that you are trying to put in prototype mode.

Other problems can be that You might have a bug in the software. So basically there could be any technical issue here.

So, You can also download and install the application in your laptop and check whether this issue is still there or not.
So you can check on that.